I really want to drink a coffee at this time. I am exhausted and nervous. Before, I would drink a cup of coffee and these symptoms would go away. Now I can't! Perhaps my bed is calling me...
Yes, go to bed! I am in the bad habit of drinking coffee in the late afternoon and then I have trouble getting to sleep and then I still have to wake up early and teach and pick up my daughter at school and then I am tired and so I drink a coffee and then I can't fall asleep . . .the cycle continues. We should get off this train!
Yes, go to bed! I am in the bad habit of drinking coffee in the late afternoon and then I have trouble getting to sleep and then I still have to wake up early and teach and pick up my daughter at school and then I am tired and so I drink a coffee and then I can't fall asleep . . .the cycle continues. We should get off this train!
ReplyDelete