My sister is 6 months pregnant, she was sent to the hospital for labor. I am afraid but optimistic to know what will happen. There are many complications having a baby during this time. If I can only help her!
Sorry to hear about your sister. This is a stressful time for her. However, I know that many people do make it okay through this time okay. Just let her know that you are there for her and send her emails or letters or texts and call her! Or visit if you can. My fingers are crossed.
Sorry to hear about your sister. This is a stressful time for her. However, I know that many people do make it okay through this time okay. Just let her know that you are there for her and send her emails or letters or texts and call her! Or visit if you can. My fingers are crossed.
ReplyDelete